Friday, June 5, 2009

The Tie is Broken!

The tie on the Republican side of the ballot was broken today at noon.

For the play by play, see Ryan Baton's blog, RBforDV.

There will be 5 candidates vying for 4 seats in November. Pam Lutfy, Sue Schor, Jack Fisher, Bill Greenlaw and Bob Goldsack will be on the ballot November 3, 2009.

Chuck Pike will be the only candidate on the ballot for the 2-yr slot.

An update was published in the on-line edition of the Pike County Courier, and the Pike County Dispatch.

This November...
REMEMBER...
...EVERY vote counts!

2 comments:

  1. The investigation by the Pike County Commissioners is in process. I have received findings on my three major concerns and the findings have been found to be exactly the way that I reported them. I am still in the process of receiving further information regarding my statement. I do understand, that by human error and the law, my party of choice was taken away. However, my candidate of choice has prevailed. A WRONG HAS BEEN RIGHTED! "

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....as a clarification - the phone call WAS made to the Election Office ..... and, as stated in my letter from Attorney Farley, was received by an employee in the Election Office.

    ReplyDelete